Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger, and preparing month-end close procedures apart from this the below responsibilities are also to be looked
- Verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Producing error-free accounting reports using QuickBooks Online and present their results
- Proficiency with XLS
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating with distributed resources and should have experience working in a GAAP-compliant environment.
The books will be in for our US office and the accounting will need to be done from India.